Let’s have our little community amateur multi sport club. I couldn’t not use any more words to describe it. Open minded, enjoyable but effective as hell. Trust me, we gonna have fun same time we will feel stronger, loose some weight and get healthier.
Do we need name? Sefton Park Warriors? Text me, tell me what you think.
- In glance:
- For amateurs not professional athletes
- For people who want improve different aspects of fitness
- Different activities
- No set timetable
- No membership, you come if you interested in specific activity but highly advise to try everything
- We will work hard and I expect commitment. I’ll take you for coffee to help you out if you struggle.
- You need to be part of the team not only during session but also outside of it.
- It’s not a group exercise classes. It’s a time for you to care about your physical and mental wellbeing.
Monday 17 May 6pm: Cycle Club – starting point end of Lark Lane by Sefton park. You need bike or rent a bike. 45min (free)
Friday 21 May 6pm: Punch The Air – combat, agility, speed in rhythm of music. 60min (£5)
Sunday 23 May 10am: Yoyo Fitness Test and 5k run. Check your aerobic fitness levels. Know your abilities. Finisher with 5k run. About 45min (£3)
Monday 24 May 6pm: Cycle Club – starting point end of Lark Lane by Sefton park. You need bike or rent a bike. 45min (free)
Wednesday 26 May 8am: Punch The Air – combat, agility, speed in rhythm of music. 60min (£5)
Friday 28 May 6pm: Circuit. 45min (£5)
Sunday 30 May 11am: Big time: yoga and abs strength and HIIT running as finisher. 70min (£5) Highly encourage to go for a lunch together after.
Want to join? Just come to session but before you do just fill the PAR-Q form. Come a bit earlier so I can have a chat with you.