I provide personalised online coaching to help you achieve your fitness goals, whether building muscle, losing fat, improving performance, or rehabilitating from a major IBD flare-up.
What is included in the package?
- Goal setting, progress tracking and coaching
- Exercise program – gym, studio, outdoor or home-based
- Macros, food tracking and nutrition guidance suitable for your goals
- Meal plans and education around healthy eating
I strongly believe in the coach-client dyad. Before we begin our coaching relationship, I want to make sure that we are the right fit for each other. Please take a look at the section below before making a decision.
Are we right for each other? Six simple points.
- I strongly believe in the coach-athlete relationship. Whether you’re a complete beginner or a professional sportsperson, you are an athlete to me.
- I am an established coach with a full-time job in health and fitness, helping many clients. I don’t want to sound too pushy, but I prioritise your results over your money. Before purchasing my service, it’s important to note that it’s not a magic solution. You must be fully committed to achieving results, and I am here to support you in it.
- As this is an online program, we need to determine the most effective channel and time for communication. The application includes a chat feature, but if you prefer to use WhatsApp, that is also acceptable. It is important that we schedule regular catch-up sessions, preferably via video call. However, I am open to adjusting the format based on your preferences.
- Tracking is crucial. The app is equipped with a food tracking option where you can manually add or scan the barcode of what you are eating. However, more importantly, fitness tracking is essential. I need to ensure that you are completing your workouts and behavioural goals, and I need to do it from a distance. That’s why I only accept clients who use wearable tracking technology, such as fitness trackers and smartwatches.
- I am a strong advocate for the clean sports and fitness industry. I do not accept clients who use, or have ever used, Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDs), including Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS). However, prescription medication is excluded from this policy. If unsure, please visit the World Anti-Doping Agency website for more information.
- Please keep an open mind and enjoy the process. I am not here to criticise or make your life miserable. I love fitness, but I don’t expect you to feel the same way. However, if you hate it, I don’t want to be a part of it. My goal is to help you feel the same positive energy that I experience when I take care of my health. I can support you in achieving this, but I cannot change your attitude. So, ask yourself if you are willing to receive and give some energy.
4 weeks: £99
12 weeks: £270
It can be recurring; however, it is not a contract.
- Sign up, make a payment, and fill in your initial information.
- Booking your appointment when we can discuss your goals, program structure and food preferences.
- Receiving and starting your program
- Daily check-ins and weekly catchups
Prices are displayed in British Pounds, but you can pay in any currency including EUR.